• Black Snapchat Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon

© 2019 DANIEL XU • BOSTON, MA • 617-893-6887

ABOUT  DANIEL

A moment is worthless, unless you remember it. Photography is about capturing moments forever.  While only 1% of the world has what is considered a "photographic memory," the remaining 99% of people rely on images and recreations to hold onto the most important moments. My goal is to help the people around me capture these specific moments to hold onto for the rest of their lives.   

I specialize in portraits:

  • Senior Portraits

  • Family Portraits

  • Head-Shots

  • Product Photography

However, I also am experienced in and enjoy:

  • Real-Estate Photography

  • Event Photography

  • Advertisement Photography